Tuesday, January 4, 2011

new things to do....

hey2 guy,its me rais.i think i just a new thing to do,which should be blogging,yeah it is blogging..
lol..but im not really good at it..i would really lyk to learn n i am learning from my love....
who i love so much,her name is mrs ehemehem(not real name of course),even if she is 5years younger than me...
i still love her,i really hope she knows this,by the way guy,im not really good @ words,that might be the reason why my post is not so long,n baby,u know how much i love u,even then if u r here near me,i would hold ur hands,then pull u slowly near me,hold ur face lightly,then i will say i love u,n i would hold u in my arms....
i know it is not romantic at all...
but thats the way i am...
iloveyouthemost....
n dont argue....

No comments:

Post a Comment